myPRODERM COVID-19 Policy
Correct from 15 April 2022
myPRODERM is committed to providing exceptional dermatology care in a safe and welcoming environment.
We have implemented measures that will ensure that we can continue to provide high quality care during this time of high transmission of COVID-19 in the community.
We respect our patients’ choices regarding vaccination, however, based on an individual’s vaccination status, we may require additional cautionary measures to protect our patients and staff from COVID-19 spread.
What we are doing: (Still in effect due to our premises providing health care services)
- myPRODERM has ensured that all our staff are vaccinated
- myPRODERM complies with all SA Health Directive advice and mandates as they are updated
- Physical distancing marked in our reception and consultation rooms
- Provision of surgical masks for all patients and visitors and instruction on how to wear
- Personal protective equipment worn by all staff
- Offer of telehealth (video) consultations were appropriate
- Ascertaining vaccination status for all individuals who enter the clinic
How you can help:
- Attend your appointment alone to limit non-essential visitors to the clinic
- Wear the surgical mask you are provided
- Get a COVID-19 swab prior to your appointment if you are unvaccinated or are having a treatment/procedure during which you will be unable to wear a mask
Thank you for working with us to continue “business as usual” as best we can.
For further information please review the link below.